COVID-19 CDC Guidelines
We want to assure you that safety remains our #1 priority. All families must agree to a special COVID-19 agreement upon registering for the health and safety of all our dance families.
We will be following CDC guidelines, to include the following:
- Sanitizer available at the entry/exit to studio and in all dance rooms.
- Masks to be worn when entering and exiting facility.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation of studio space.
- Lobby will be limited to parents/guardians of students 7 years old and younger (masks required).
- Strict hand washing practices will be in place.
- If your child has a fever, shortness of breath, dry cough or other symptoms, please stay home.
- Physical distancing in place in all classrooms.
- Water fountains will not be used; students should bring their own filled water bottles.